السبت، 12 سبتمبر 2009

really...it was the best dream ever...was romantic, full of passion and intimate...I still remember the voice, words and style...I felt a happieness in this dream I miss in reality... the weired thing is that inside the dream i knew it was a dream and hoped to last 4ever...although all these years, i know u r engaged may be married...i know u don't even remember me anymore...I know that u r the only person who broke my heart. I know that u caused that i feel lonley, not connecting misarable.... although all of these i have a confession to say
"through 3 years nw, I knew many girls.But I did nt dream of any girl except u"
" I wanted 2 go aa phsycatrist to just to get rid of these dreams which chase me day after day"
"U r the only person that I really want, if u just gesture I would be the happiest one"
"U tool my heart such zat no one else I can feel.."
"the last experience for me when she asked me Do u love me...really it was so hard 2 me say zat I love her .even I had 2 say it and I said it...but it was a horrible night because this word is reserved for u"
the most upseting thing is that I know and sure zat u will never know this or even expect this or even if u know you will never beleive even if u beleived u will never care...even if u cared u will never feel

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق